Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Well, it's been a long-ass time.

Yes, yes indeed.

General stuff:

- I've been home from college now for about a week and a half. I slipped quite happily back into lazy home life, except it's not as lazy as it used to be, for I am doing so much housework my head is spinning.

- Being away from awful college food is great, and I am definitely appreciating the availability of fruits and vegetables now that I'm home. Bon appetit!

- I decided not to go to community college. Instead, I am transferring to Lyndon State College and will continue my studies there. I hope I will be happier. As much as I love environmental vegan hippies...Green Mountain College was too much for me.

- Maybe I'll finally get a driver's license! We'll find out on June 7th. I hope that happens, because I really like to just get up and go places.

- The grocery store where I worked (P&C in White River) has been shut down, which means I am out of a job. The good news is that a Co-op is moving in, which means I may not be out of a job. Good thing, too. I need the money because...

- I need to pay about $9000 out of pocket to go to school this year. Thank you, American government, for dicking around. Now no one can go to college because we're all too fucking poor.

I believe that's all.
I intended for this to be a friendly post but it instead turned into a rant. Oh well. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment