Sunday, March 28, 2010

FUUUU

I just realized I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I don't like anything. Or maybe I just like everything and can't pick.

I don't want some boring desk job so I can make some boring money and return to my boring house. I especially don't want to be seen as stupid if I elect to go to community college or something. I'm just coming to the realization that I'm home-oriented. I'm also coming to the realization that psychology is entirely about research and experiments. That's not what I signed up for, or what I thought I signed up for.

At this point, I want to just chill at home. Forever. And then get my own house and live in it. Forever. And then money will fall from the sky into my waiting lap, and life will be good. But we know that isn't possible, so I'll have to come up with something else.

aaaahhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment