Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The mountain.

I got back to Green Mountain yesterday. Five weeks from yesterday, I'll be coming home for a couple years to go to community college and get my degree in criminal justice, which is my true love. Psychology never was. I'm just glad I realized this now as opposed to wayyyy later. I know my grandparents will be pretty unhappy with my decision. In fact, my mother informed my grandmother of this last night, and my grandmother replied, "I don't know why she can't just go to a REAL college." Siiigh. I suppose my grandparents will never really understand this kind of thing. College was way different back in their day, and they never seemed to like the fact that I lead my own life as opposed to what they'd like me to do.

Four weeks from tomorrow, classes end and finals start. Is it weird if I'm excited for that? Finals and stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment