Monday, April 12, 2010

Redecorating!

So, since I'm going to be living at home for a couple of years to attend a different school, I figure it's time to spruce up my bedroom and bathroom. Unfortunately I don't have pictures of either, since I'm at college right now...but suffice it to say, they're awful. My bedroom's main redeeming quality is the floor. It's nice and wood and shiny and relatively new. The rest of my bedroom has GOT to go. While it has a nice homey feel to it, in the end I'm not a fan of the old peachy-pinkish floral wallpaper or the big broken sliding doors that lead into my next issue...
...The bathroom.
I am fortunate enough to have my own bathroom, but nothing about it is really nice. The medicine cabinet doors are falling off, the floor is kinda gross, the tub is useless...*sigh.* There's essentially zero storage space in my bathroom. Now that I think on it, that's also a problem in my bedroom.

So, it's time to dive into the DIY websites and see what I can do for not a whole lot of money...because, well, "not a whole lot" is exactly how much money I have. I have the money for paint and stuff, which I'll be buying, and the money to buy supplies to make stuff with. Other than that, I am...how do they say that?...on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment